Thursday, March 31, 2011

Week 4



b. Visual response to the prompt: 
"A time when you felt powerless"

2 comments:

  1. I had a nickname too...I was Big Mac, like the hamburger at McDonalds. I also remember someone saying, "I wish there was a bag of sunchips as big as V_______."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been bullying by other women who do not know me throughout my life. I believe that other women have done this to me out of jealousy and because they lack their own self-confidence. In high school, when I was a freshman, I was pushed into lockers and called sh*t face by a junior female who was clearly miserable with herself. As an undergrad, I experienced similar verbal abuse by another female. Even after graduating, girls that were friends with my boyfriend also talked negatively about me. In all of these instances, none of these women knew me. I was stereotyped based on my physical appearance.

    ReplyDelete