Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Week 7



c. Visual response to the prompt: 
"How could/did you turn the negative experience that you represented in your previous postcard (A time when you did not feel in control) into an empowering experience?" 

4 comments:

  1. As I get older I realize how stupid I was to drink to the point of black out when I was younger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One or two drinks are okay.But who wants to wake up and you can't remember what happened the night before or you have a hangover the whole day unable to even function. With age you sometimes become a bit wiser and hopefully you'll make better decisions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to have cut back too. I always felt awful the next morning what I said to who or what I did because I had NO recolection. It's scary to think that I used to tell people I was fine to drive. I definitely think we become a bit wiser with age.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Binge drinking is so dangerous because it impairs your judgment, and could cause harm to you or someone else. Alcohol can cause you to act in ways that you never would if you were sober.

    ReplyDelete